One problem everyone seems to be suffering from is hair fall.
In this article, we bring to you some effective home remedies to tackle hair fall woes.
Since ancient days, Ayurveda has played an inherent role as a solution provider for the various beauty and medical needs of many. One of the areas Ayurveda has dedicated finding solution to is hair fall.
Some of the reasons one may be suffering from hair fall are, hormonal imbalance, nutritional deficiency, stress, etc. Though hair fall can be overwhelming, there are many home remedies for hair fall rooted in Ayurveda which will help to curb your hair fall problem.
Hair fall remedies can be concocted using the various natural ingredients found in kitchen. The ingredients suggested by Ayurveda are known to be rich sources of various nutritional values. These will effectively help to treat your hair fall problem, with little to no side effects.
Resorting to hair fall remedies at home is also inexpensive. Here are some of the home remedies for hair fall suggested by ayurvedic practitioners:
- Oil Massage: This is one of the most recommended home remedies for hair fall by Ayurveda. According to ayurvedic practitioners, massaging your scalp with herbal oils have multiple benefits. An increased supply of blood flow to your scalp is one of the benefits. When this happens it also increases the nutrient supply to your follicles, which stimulates hair growth. Oiling your hair can also moisturize your hair and scalp preventing breakage and dandruff formation. Due to the antibacterial and antifungal properties in these ingredients, coconut, amla, tulsi hair oils are highly recommended by Ayurveda.
- Applying Onion Juice: The pungent smell of onion juice can be a turn off for many. But the blast of benefits embedded in it makes the smell worth bearing. As a rich source of Sulphur, it increases the production of collagen. This is important in facilitating hair growth. The Sulphur content is also known to have antibacterial properties, which prevents the growth of bacteria and fungi. Onion juice also strengthens your hair and prevents it from thinning or breaking off. The juice can be used by itself or in combination with honey.
- Use Aloe Vera: It is known as the one stop solution for treating hair fall issues. The proteolytic enzyme present in aloe vera can repair the dead cells on your scalp. The chemical build-up of aloe vera is very similar to that of keratin. Due to this, aloe vera helps to rejuvenate your hair with nutrients of its own. This gives your hair more elasticity and prevents breakage. It helps to clean, nourish and protect your hair. Aloe vera is also a good natural conditioner and leaves your hair smooth and shiny.
Home based hair fall remedies require patience for you to see the intended results. But if you want to have quicker results for your hair fall issues, you can always switch to other products. You can also avail the services and treatments offered by our skin and hair care clinics.
Kaya Hair Clinic provides specialised hair loss & hair fall treatments to get rid of hair fall permanently. These hair care treatments are expertly designed to deliver the required vital nutrients. It also helps to create the necessary growth factors, right to the root of your hair. Kaya also recommends the following products to help facilitate the growth of healthy hair:
- Kaya Nourishing Shampoo – This shampoo is lightly scented and enriched with the extracts of hibiscus. It adds to the luster of your hair. And the almond oil extract strengthens your hair from within, preventing breakage.
- Kaya Hair Health Gel: This gel is made up of proteins, minerals, and vitamin complex. This gel was created to specifically reach the roots of your hair and to help in controlling hair fall.
This is a sponsored feature article from Kaya.
Banner image courtesy – Home Remedy Hacks