Stay Hydrated This Summer With These 3 Homemade Face Mists
Ah! The infamous Indian SUMMER is here!
The sun’s going to suck out all your moisture faster than you can gulp jugs of lemonade so it’s time to get your act straight and make sure you are finding innovating ways to stay moisturised to beat the heat.
With the summer heat beating down on you, there’s only one way to survive without losing your sanity – staying hydrated!
One of the easiest ways to do so is to carry around a face mist with you so that every time you seem like you might start swooning and seeing double, you can spray some cooling liquid and get back to normalcy.
We’ve got some amazing homemade face mist recipes for you that will not only keep you cool, but also ensure your skin stays soft, beautiful and healthy!
It is pretty easy to make a natural face mist or toner at home. All you need are these ingredients and a spritz bottle (you can find one at any general store near you). Carry this in your purse whenever you step out.
Aloe and Coconut Mist
- Coconut water is great for your skin as it has anti-ageing properties and helps regenerate skin cells.
- Aloe, on the other hand, soothes your skins and prevents any breakouts.
- Mix the two together in a small spray bottle.
- A face mist spray made of these ingredients can leave you with tighter, cleaner skin that doesn’t get prone to acne.
- You can use this as frequently as you want in a day and can also use it as a homemade toner for face by using cotton balls to rub it on.
Chamomile and Vanilla Mist
- Everyone knows that chamomile tea is one of the most soothing ones. Chamomile helps reduce inflammation on your skin.
- Using chamomile to create a hydrating face mist is pretty simple.
- Vanilla, on the other hand, has a fantastic uplifting effect that can leave you feeling destressed and relaxed the second you apply it.
- All you need is a tea bag.
- Soak it in water as you normally would to make tea before using it.
- You can use vanilla essential oil for this effect.
- Adding a bit of neem oil can also add a refreshing, minty feeling.
- Cucumbers are a natural toner for face and therefore, it makes sense to use them to create a homemade toner.
- Cucumbers are known for having a cooling effect on your skin.
- They have anti-inflammatory properties and can also help lighten your skin a little.
- To make this spray, grate cucumbers and then squeeze out the water.
- Fill it in a spray bottle and store in refrigerator.
- This toner is ideal for oily skin. In order to add more depth to this toner, you can also add Witch’s hazel to it.
- It has antiseptic properties and is known for tightening your pores, which will make your skin look cleaner and healthier.
Check out more summer skin care tips at Reward Me, to get that envious glow everyday!
Get more skin care tips to be your best beautiful everyday at www.rewardme.in
Banner image courtesy – Tesco Living
It is a sponsored post by Rewardme