You never understand life unless it grows inside you.
Pregnancy makes you anticipate the gift which is fragile as porcelain and precious as a diamond.
It brings joy, jitters, doubts, fears, highs, lows and a few tears.
And to calm the frayed nerves of expectant mommies and anxious dads, Cloudnine Hospital took the initiative and organised a fun filled fare which was full of informative sessions topped with games, activities, contests and gifts. All possible information about pregnancy, delivery and aftercare was available right there under one roof.
The event featured best doctors on the panel, who made sure to answer all queries and apprehensions of to-be parents. Experts talked about a range of topics including skin care for new-borns, correct diet and fitness regime of the new mom, Stem Cell banking and touched upon several other relevant topics.
Set up in 2007 in South Bangalore by the renowned neonatologist Dr. R. Kishore Kumar, Cloudnine is India’s premier destination for comprehensive maternal, gynaecological, neonatal and paediatric care. The organization’s vision is to effectively bridge the gap between Indian and international standards through a combination of clinical excellence, comprehensive care and an atmosphere of well-being, to ensure world-class standards in woman and child healthcare.
Today, Cloudnine Group of Hospitals is present in 18 locations across 5 cities in India. Since its inception, Cloudnine is handling up to about 1000 deliveries a month. Currently they have presence in Bangalore, Gurugram, Chandigarh, Mumbai, Pune and Chennai with multiple branches in some cities. (Visit here to see all locations)
At Cloudnine, they believe that a child is life’s greatest gift and pregnancy is one of the most magical experiences nature can offer. This gift deserves to be nurtured and cared for, not just at birth, but for the entire duration of your pregnancy.
Coming back to the Pune Pregnancy Fiesta, here is the precise list and a snap shot of the event
– 75 couples attended, enjoyed and appreciated the event
– Session on fitness during pregnancy was given by by Dr. Archana Kankal
– Musical Arms game for couples was played, winners were given ‘It’s Our Baby’ programme free
– Dr. Manjeri spoke about ‘What to expect during pregnancy’
– Fun games and photo booth for couples to share some light moments in the event
– Interactive session by GM of Marketing Johnson & Johnson, Ms. Tanvi Kukreti who talked about ‘Baby Skincare’
– Nutritionist Shivani Bavalekar told about the role and importance of eating right during pregnancy
– Mr. Varun from LifeCell talked about importance of Stem Cell banking
All and all, it was a fun and informative session!