Quick, Fun and Super Easy
Appropriate for Age Group – 3 to 9
- Colorful Chart Paper (Thick)
- Fevicol & Scissors
- Sketch pens, Glitter, plastic eyes, Colorful stickons or anything else interesting to make the butterfly look awesome!
How To Do It –
- Fold a paper in centre of 4″x 3″
- Draw and cut semi circles starting from the centre; upper one little bigger than the lower one
- Make two small cuts (1 cm) in the centre of the fold, 1 inch apart
- Place the stick of lollipop inside the cuts
- Decorate wings of the butterfly with the things of your choice
Following someone with GUD intentions is not culpable…..